This sauce is the perfect complement for prime rib or any beef. This recipe is very simple to prepare but it must be made at least 2 hours in advance so the flavors can marry in the refrigerator. The sauce will keep in the refrigerator for a week, depending on the freshness of your ingredients.
- 1 cup sour cream
- ? cup prepared horseradish (see recipe on website)
- 1 heaping tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped chives
- ? to ? teaspoon Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper (to taste).
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Stir until well mixed. Taste to ensure you have the right balance of flavors, adjusting as you like.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours to let the flavors marry.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes prior to serving, allowing it to come to room temperature.